Temporarily closed due to staff shortage. We will be open as soon as we can.
Pierre, Embassy of Wine
Pierre is nestled in the heart of the city, just behind Hotel Des Indes, Lange Voorhout. In the oldest street of The Hague, Denneweg and right in the middle of wining, dining, lifestyle, fashion & beauty.
|Bar & Kitchen||Wine Office|
|Wednesday: 4pm-11pm||Wednesday: 10am-5pm|
|Thursday: 4pm-12pm||Thursday: 10am-5pm|
|Friday: 4pm-12pm||Friday: 10am-5pm|
|Saturday: 4pm-12pm||Saturday: closed|
|Sunday: 4pm-11pm||Sunday: closed|
|Monday: closed||Monday: 10am-5pm|
|Tuesday: closed||Tuesday: 10am-5pm|
Reservations only for Ambassadors. Please call us at 070 – 767 00 24.
Payments at Pierre
We can accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Maestro cards. Unfortunately we do not accept payments by cash.
Parking at Pierre
Park your car at the nearby Museumkwartier car park.
Send us a message
- Dress code: smart casual.
- Follow instructions of the staff.
- ID check possible.
- Visitation on arrival or departure.
- Dogs not allowed.
- You are not armed, drunk or under influence of drugs.
- Glass will stay inside or on the terrace.
- You do not cause any nuisance or anxiety inside or outside on the terrace.
- Theft, destruction, aggression or violence will be reported directy to the police.
- For your and our security, camera images are recorded.
- In all cases, costs incurred shall be charged to the offender.
- No alcohol and tobacco under 18 years.